ant-user mailing list archives

From Robert Seeger <rsee...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject Freeware xml viewer?
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2001 19:39:29 GMT
Does anyone know of a good freeware xml viewer? I'm looking for something
that can display a font highlighted xml file, and also allow me to specify
an xslt (the translation language, I forget the actual name) file to
specify how I want it changed for viewing purposes.

The reason I ask about the xslt file is to be able to have the output
formatted so that it lists all the available targets, which targets they
rely on, their descriptions, and which targets that Ant, AntCall, and
SubpackeHandle (a homebrew foreach type thing) on.

Thanks,
Rob Seeger
Robert Seeger
Network Engineer