ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jens v.P." <develo...@jevopi.de>
Subject javadoc packagenames="*"
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2001 14:10:35 GMT
Hello,

I'm looking for a way to call javadoc wihtput specifiying any package.
Ant's javadoc task support wildcard in the packagenames attribute,
like packagenames="com.*".

But I don't want to specify any packagenames, even not the root
one. I've got a common project directory structure with one source
directory. What I want is javadoc to generate the API help for all of
my source files. And - how can I specify classes which are not part of
any package? Is there a special root-package symbol I can use?

The problem is that the javadoc task doesn't support a
    packagename="*"
attribute setting.

My xml looks like this:

<target name="javadoc" description="generates javadoc in ${doc}/javadoc">
<mkdir dir="${javadoc}"/>
<javadoc packagenames="*" sourcepath="${src}" destdir="${javadoc}">
<classpath>
  <pathelement path="${classes}"/>
  <path refid="lib.classpath" />
</classpath>
</javadoc>
</target>

This doesn't work. Could anyone help me? The goal is to create a very
generic build.xml which is working on a default file structure.

jens

--
Best regards,
 Jens                          mailto:developer@jevopi.de