ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <>
Subject Re: [OT] Ant-driven update system (Re: Best way to add file to CVS repository?)
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2001 04:18:33 GMT
On Thu, 27 Dec 2001 18:56, Jeff Turner wrote:
> I'd like to invent one though :) I was thinking along the lines of a
> .jar file containing updates, with an Ant script, META-INF/control.xml,
> which describes how the contents of the jar must be applied.

Sounds good to me. Basically a cross-platform Installshield style app ?
except with a kooler "script" language and a poorer dialog library? WOuld
love to have one made - not willing to do the work though ;)

I actually needed something like this in November.

you've made a dangerous leap right over common
sense, like some kind of metaphysical Evil Knievel

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message