ant-user mailing list archives

From Michael Brailsford <brail...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problems using ant 1.4.1 from editor.
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2001 02:47:15 GMT
I just upgraded to ant 1.4.1, and I can no longer build from within vim.
things worked just fine for ant 1.3, but for some reason 1.4.1 will not
work.  When I use the command ":!ant -find build.xml", the output I get
is
"Searching for build.xml..."
"Buildfile:  /home/michael/dev/twdata/client/build.xml"
"(1 of 2) Searching for build.xml..."
 then the the thing quits.  Was there something changed in
the way ant was started between 1.3 and 1.4.1?  Again, I did not change
the command used to compile, the full command is ":!ant -find build.xml
2>&1| tee /tmp/somefile".  Any help would be appreciated.

-Michael