ant-user mailing list archives

From James Bullington <shockr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Perforce Optional Tasks
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2001 17:52:34 GMT
At least the version that I use, Ant version 1.3 compiled on May 11
2001, provided by BEA, does not build the classpath.

--Jim
--- Diane Holt <holtdl@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- James Bullington <shockride@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Did you remember to put these files in your class path?  When I
> first
> > started to use optional.jar,  this was my mistake.
> >
> > i.e. you need:
> >
> > CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;/ant/lib/optional.jar;/ant/lib/oro.jar
>
> You shouldn't need to do this -- the wrapper-script for Ant (ie., the
> thing that actually executes when you say 'ant' on the command-line)
> builds a classpath to pass on the 'java' command-line (that it in
> turn
> executes) that includes all the jar-files in $ANT_HOME/lib.
>
> I run Ant without any environment CLASSPATH defined at all.
>
> Diane
>
> =====
> (holtdl@yahoo.com)

> For additional commands, e-mail:

=====
"Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
This I declare of the Lord:  He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and
I am trusting himů"

Psalms 91:1-2 (New Living Translation)