ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Proper use of <uptodate> (a little off-topic)
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2001 16:51:29 GMT
--- DONNIE HALE <DHALE@longaberger.com> wrote:
> We've only got one target - the .ear file. What we have is four
> different WebLogic "domains" - unit, int, qa, and "arch" (for
> architecture testing, etc.). Each of those imply different directories,
> admin server ports, etc. The shell script has a case statement that sets
> up all this very nicely, and with Ant's current facilities, it's much
> more convoluted. Now if Ant had a <case> task ... :)

I take it you don't think <condition> would do it for you? (I think I
could see it being used, but then, I haven't seen your shell-script.)  But
if you don't think it would, you might want to consider asking Matt Inger
for his <switch> task -- see:
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=99409422803319&w=2

Diane

=====