ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Proper use of <uptodate>
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2001 19:15:48 GMT
If I've got your requirements straight, try:

  <target name="jars" depends="jar1" if="build.jar2">
    <java for your jar2.jar.../>
  </target>

  <target name="jar1">
    <jar for your jar1.jar .../>
    <uptodate property="build.jar2" targetfile="jar1.jar">
      <srcfiles dir="." includes="jar2.jar"/>
    </uptodate>
  </target>

Diane