ant-user mailing list archives

From gaurang khatri <>
Subject tomcat configuration error
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2001 01:21:27 GMT
hello all,

I am gaurang. I am new to this group. I am trying to
configure tomcat 3.2.4. My JAVA_HOME is c:\jdk1.3.1_01
and TOMCAT_HOME is tomcat-3.2.1. I have set JAVA_HOME
and TOMCAT_HOME in tomcat.bat. Now when I am trying to
run "tomcat start" or "startup" from the bin directory
of tomcat, I am getting following error. I dont know
why I am getting this error.

Unable to set CLASSPATH dynamically.
Note: To set the CLASSPATH dynamically on Win9x
      only DOS 8.3 names may be used in TOMCAT_HOME!
Setting your CLASSPATH statically.

Starting Tomcat in new window

and the tomcat is not started in new window. I am
using the japanese version of windows 98. Can anybody
tell me what is wrong with this. It is very urgent.
So, please help me.

Thanks to all

For Stock Quotes, Finance News, Insurance, Tax Planners, Mutual Funds...

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message