ant-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Syedin <...@sunbay.com>
Subject Re: including manifest file in <ejbjar>
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2001 18:12:09 GMT
Todd,
seems that there is no way to correlate DD path with path to manifest file. Only one manifest
file can be specified in ejbjar task and it will be shared among all generated jar files.
AFAIK there is three solutions:
1) Use one manifest for all jars
2) Call <ejbjar> for each DD
3) Write your own DeploymentTool ;)