ant-user mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: ant/junit & files
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2001 21:14:47 GMT
Marcus,

The only way for us to help you is for you to post your test case code, and
your build.xml snippet that is calling the tests.

Are you referencing files by full path?  Or by relative path?  Are they in
the classpath?

    Erik

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marcus" <marcusz@criticalpointsoftware.com>
To: "Ant Users List" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 4:18 PM
Subject: ant/junit & files

Please excuse my ignorance, but I am new to ant and junit.

My unit test reads a file and outputs a file. my problem is as long as my
unit tests do not read in or spit out a file
the test unit runs fine. what i get as an error when running with in ant and
using junit it can't find the file
even thought:
1) the file is there
2) i run with java, from  line command, and it runs just fine
3) i run ant.java and it runs fine

Does anyone know why it can't find the file when using ant/junit but
ant/java works fine?

Thanks in advance.
-mez