ant-user mailing list archives

From "shawn" <sh...@cestream.com>
Subject newbie issue
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2001 19:31:37 GMT
Hi  just installed the downloaded and installed the binary version  on my windows 2000 server
box. I set my path to point to the corresponding bin directory and ANT_HOME environment variable
to the ant root directory as directed. When I try to run ant -v at the command prompt it tells
me that ant "is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch
file."

I've double checked the path and envvironemnt variable, and even downloaded and built the
source but I get the same repsonse. I'm sure I'm missing something pretty basic but can't
figure it out. Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Shawn