ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jill Stephenson" <jill.stephen...@suncorpmetway.com.au>
Subject Re: Ant Task
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2001 22:07:15 GMT
Use the optional wlrun task, eg.,

      <!-- start web logic -->
      <wlrun beahome="${bea.home}"
             home="${weblogic.home}"
             domain="${weblogic.domain}"
             password="${weblogic.password}">
        <classpath refid="weblogic.classpath" />
      </wlrun>

where the properties are defined as appropriate to your environment.

--
Jill

----- Original Message -----
From: "Melroy Rodrigues" <meldiscuss@yahoo.com>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 4:30 AM
Subject: Ant Task

> Hi,
>
> I want to run startWeblogic.cmd via ant. How will I be
> able to do this?
>
> I have set up an ant command using exec and pointed to
> the startWeblogic.cmd but it somes back with a Execute
> failure:java.io.IOException createprocess
> startWeblogic.cmd error=2
>
> Thanks
> Melroy

The contents of this message are the views of the Author and do not necessarily reflect the
views of SUNCORP METWAY LTD  ABN 66 010 831 722.

The content of this e-mail, including attachments is a confidential communication between
the Suncorp Metway Group and the intended addressee. Any unauthorised use of the contents
is expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender
immediately and then delete the message and any attachment(s).

http://www.suncorpmetway.com.au