ant-user mailing list archives

From "shawn" <sh...@cestream.com>
Subject Re: newbie issue
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2001 20:01:36 GMT
Thanks Magesh. It's strange. When a cd into the bin directory and run 'ant'
or  'ant.bat' it  tells me "and was unexpected at this time."

If I can
Shawn Hickey
Chief Architect
shawn@cestream.com

Direct:
707-869-1108(Direct)
707-328-0714(mobile)

Creative Explosions, Inc. (Corporate Office)
5770-A Croy Road, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
ph: 408-782-6263  fax: 408-782-6253

ONIN24 Broadband Media Control Software Suite -
>From FlashConductor "What are you waiting for?"
http://www.flashconductor.com

It's 2001 and you still don't edit your own Flash?
Visit our Client portal and "change your world" . . .
http://www.netsnbolts.com

NetsnBolts and FlashConductor are Creative Explosions Companies