ant-user mailing list archives

From "William Ferguson" <william_fergu...@versata.com>
Subject Setting classpath for Taskdef
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2001 23:33:08 GMT
Has anyone managed to set the classpath attribute for TaskDef?

Eg I wanted to get the MimeMail task to work without having to put j2ee.jar
into %ANT_HOME%\lib
or specify it on the command line when invoking Ant. The doco for Taskdef
(and some posts on
this list) seemed to suggest that the following was correct usage.

	<taskdef name="mimeMail"
classname="org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.net.MimeMail"
		<classpath>
			<pathelement location="${project}/lib/j2ee/j2ee.jar"/>
		</classpath>
	</taskdef>

where ${project}/lib/j2ee/j2ee.jar is where the j2ee.jar resides.
But I just get "Could not create task of type: mimeMail due to
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/mail/Address"

Any suggestions?

William Ferguson
Technical Lead - Workflow Functionality
Versata, Inc.
"Business Logic Development and Management"
Ph     +61 03 9428 0788
Fax    +61 03 9428 0786
Email  william_ferguson@versata.com
www.versata.com