ant-user mailing list archives

From "Stephane Bailliez" <stephane.baill...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: FYI - Code to automatically add Test classes to a TestSuite.
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2001 07:51:15 GMT
 David Jencks davidjencks@directvinternet.com wrote:

> <gripe> Anyone know how to fix this so tests that time out are noticed as
> having failed???</gripe>

This is unfortunately not possible without completely rewriting the tasks
because a formatter is managed by a TestRunner thus if your runner is
killed, it can't write anything and does not know anything.

I would like to change this to a remote runner so that the runner sends
results to the server and the server is able to shutdown the client when
needed (typically a timeout). I would really like to be able to do this for
Ant 1.5

Stephane