ant-user mailing list archives

From "Andreas Guther" <andr...@netfuel.com>
Subject Catching Results of exec
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2001 00:44:29 GMT
Hi:

I wonder how I can catch the result of an exec and then fire
a specific target.

I have a build file that calls a lots of make files with exec.
I have failonerror="false" and the output goes into a log
file.

In case the exec returns e.g. 2 I still want to continue the build
but I would like then fire a mail target for that log file
in order to send the log file to the unit owner.

In case the return code is available from a property, I could
imagine to evaluate that with a condition but I still have
no idea how to get the return code.

Is there a way to catch that return code?

Andreas

Andreas Guther
NetFuel, Inc
http://www.netfuel.com/contact/