ant-user mailing list archives

From Rolf Katzenberger <>
Subject Re: [POLL] jakarta-ant-templates (Generic Ant-based project templates)
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2001 16:11:35 GMT
Hi Stefan,

On 22 Nov 2001 16:38:56 +0100, Stefan Bodewig <>

[snip; on Ant FAQs:]
>See the top of <> - any
>contributions to Ant's own FAQ (which we keep in Ant's CVS and at the
>website) is more than welcome.  Patches to xdocs/faq.xml are preferred

Both FAQs listed there are appreciated (I knew them already), but
without wanting to sound too negative I'd like to say that they're a
bit ...ummm... small.

Anyway, if patches to xdocs/faq.xml are the desired way to contribute,
I'll do so. How about *mentioning* this way on the FAQ page, too?

Best regards,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message