ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Still having problems with javac source file location
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2001 15:27:37 GMT
On Wed, 7 Nov 2001, <MARobertson@dstsystems.com> wrote:

> Directory structure:
> d:\netserver
>   source
>     com
>       dstsystems
>         awd
>           util
>   classes
>     com
>       dstsystems
>         awd
>           util

Looks OK, are your directory names all lowercase (as you show it
here)?  Pattern matching in in/exclude elements generally is case
sensitive.

> <javac srcdir="d:\netserver\source"
>        destdir="d:\netserver\classes" >
>   <include name="com\dstsystems\awd\util\*.java" />
> </javac>

looks OK as well.  But if there is a single uppercase letter in
com\dstsystems\awd\util\, this is going to fail.

> I've tried running ant with this both from d:\netserver\source and
> d: \netserver\source\com\dstsystems\awd\util.

OK, where is your build file and what is the value of the basedir
attribute of your project tag?  I hope you are not running Ant 1.2 or
even an earlier version.

Stefan