ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [POLL] jakarta-ant-templates (Generic Ant-based project templates)
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2001 15:38:56 GMT
On Thu, 22 Nov 2001, Rolf Katzenberger <rfkat@gmx.net> wrote:

> Just depends how many maintainers such a project can attract. Assume
> a minor change in the no-frills root implying an avalanche of
> follow-up changes (e.g., renaming due to discovery of a truly
> ingenious naming scheme).

Ant renaming an attribute and you change it to avoid deprecation
warnings seems more likely.

>>There are generic Ant FAQs all over the place. What makes this one
>>different?
>
> Could you provide some links?

See the top of <http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/resources.html> - any
contributions to Ant's own FAQ (which we keep in Ant's CVS and at the
website) is more than welcome.  Patches to xdocs/faq.xml are preferred
8-).

Stefan