ant-user mailing list archives

From Shane_Curc...@lotus.com
Subject RE: [POLL] <style> and XSLT processors
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2001 16:28:29 GMT
Personally, I use Xalan, although oddly enough I don't use the <style> task
very often myself.  (But I'm biased, since I work on Xalan... 8-)

Note that some modern JDK's include a copy of JAXP in the lib/ext directory
or in some cases inside the rt.jar (like some of Sun's JDK 1.4.x betas);
this includes reference implementations of JAXP including Crimson and
Xalan, so this is where you may be getting the transformer from.

- Shane
---- you "Chappell, Simon P" <Simon.Chappell@landsend.com> wrote ----