ant-user mailing list archives

From "George Phimister" <>
Subject Re: setting environment variables
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 10:23:34 GMT

you can also use

where is holds your environment settings. We use it to say where source safe
is and our jdk etc... Each user has diffeent settings.

If you want an example i can email it to you.

---------------------------------------- Message History ----------------------------------------

From: on 02/11/2001 03:05 Z-3005

Please respond to "Ant Users List" <>

To:   <>
Subject:  setting environment variables

I really have a very trivial question here. Please let me know how we can
set environment variables in Ant and also should it be set in localConfig
or build.xml? If anyone has codes for this, please share them.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>