ant-user mailing list archives

From MARobert...@dstsystems.com
Subject Re: Problem with javac dependency checking and/or output location
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 20:13:02 GMT

I did check that out.  Sorry, I should have mentioned that.Thats where I
got the idea for Option 1.
When I did that, I got this message with -debug:
FileSet: Setup file scanner in dir D:\netserver\source with patternSet{
includes: [d:\netserver/source/com/dstsystems/awd/util/**/*.java] excludes:
[] }

but it didn't compile anything

                    Peter Donald

                    <donaldp@apac        To:     "Ant Users List" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    he.org>              cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: Problem with javac dependency checking
and/or output
                    11/06/01             location

                    12:26

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "Ant Users

                    List"

Go have a look at the FAQ on webpage. Look at the question about "always
recompiles" ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete