ant-user mailing list archives

From Shane_Curc...@lotus.com
Subject Re: Test the value of a property
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2001 14:29:54 GMT
Ah-ha! I knew there was a reason I liked the searchable archives at
marc.theaimsgroup.com.  Now I don't have to ask this very question!  I
kinda knew it was going to rely on <condition... <equals... but the example
helps.  Hmmm - one minor derivative question: for a property that is unset,
will the value of that property ever be displayed or used differently
depending on where it is referenced?

And yes, for those scratching their heads about why the heck there isn't a
simple if...then...else: <condition> and the if= / unless= attributes on
tasks are the way to do it.  Works pretty well for the tasks it's meant for
for me.

- Shane