ant-user mailing list archives

From Shane_Curc...@lotus.com
Subject Re: junitreport and Xalan2
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2001 15:30:20 GMT
Indeed, Xalan-J 1.x is no longer officially supported.  Someone should
consider updating whoever's code this is to use the equivalent Xalan-J 2.x
code.  XSLTProcessorFactory was a Xalan-J 1.x class, and it used it's own
API to do stylesheet transformations; it is no longer available in Xalan-J
2.x.

The rough equivalent of this in Xalan-J 2.x is the
javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory, which is a JAXP-standard call.  I
know there have been discussions in Ant-land about making Ant <style? task
use different processors; I'm not sure how this impacts the junit reporting
stuff tho.

- Shane
---- you Christopher Berry <christopher.berry@etrade.com> wrote ----