ant-user mailing list archives

From "Todd Chambery" <>
Subject including support files in ejbjar
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 18:47:04 GMT
Hi all,

I'm having a problem including files in a generic ejbjar task.  I need the
jars for eventual deployment into WebSphere (which unfortunately is not
represented in the nested tasks for the <ejbjar>).  My current deployment
descriptor dir structure looks like this:

I'm using the following <ejbjar> task to create the generic jar:

<ejbjar srcdir   ="${ejbjar.classes.dir}"
             destdir   ="${foo.deploy.dir}"
             descriptordir ="${was.descriptors.dir}">
    <include name="**/*ejb-jar.xml"/>
    <support dir="${was.descriptors.dir}" includes="**/*ibm*.xmi"/>
    <classpath refid="foo.classpath"/>

The problem is, the <support> tag is including all the .xmi files from all
the descriptors in the generic-ejb.jar when all I want is the two files that
accompany each ejb-jar.xml.

any help with this would be greatly appreciated

PS  I'm going to take a crack at cooking up a WebSphere task this weekend.
If I have any luck, I let this know.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message