ant-user mailing list archives

From "Todd Chambery" <>
Subject ejbjar with jikes deploy problems
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2001 20:43:14 GMT

Just curious to know if anyone else has had problems deploying to Weblogic
when using jikes as their compiler.  <ejbjar> works fine, but deploying
jars, I get a

The WebLogic Server did not start up properly.
Exception raised: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
pkg/class, method: method signature: ()V) Expecting to find integer on stack

error.  If I change my build.compiler property to "modern", the ejbs deploy
fine, but it takes 50 mins vs 12 minutes with jikes.

anybody else had this problem?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message