ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Downes" <mdow...@accelrys.com>
Subject XalanVerifyError
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2001 09:58:23 GMT
Hi

I am running Ant 1.4.1 with CruiseControl 1.2.1a, Junit3.6 and
Xalan-j_2_2_D10.  The error  I get is as follows........

D:\BioBench\build\Development\build.xml:33: java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
org/a
pache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/AggregateTransformer, method:
getXSLStre
amSource signature:
(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/apache/xalan/xslt/XSLTInputSource;)
 Incompatible object argument for function call
--- Nested Exception ---
java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/Aggr
egateTransformer, method: getXSLStreamSource signature:
(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg
/apache/xalan/xslt/XSLTInputSource;) Incompatible object argument for
function c
all
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.XMLResultAggregator.crea
teReport(XMLResultAggregator.java:114)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.IntrospectionHelper$1.create(IntrospectionHelper
.java:167)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.IntrospectionHelper.createElement(IntrospectionH
elper.java:275)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper$NestedElementHandler.init(ProjectH
elper.java:535)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper$TaskHandler.startElement(ProjectHe
lper.java:499)
        at
org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderAdapter.startElement(XMLReaderAdapter.ja
va:329)
        at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser.startElement(SAXParser.java:1376)

        at
org.apache.xerces.validators.common.XMLValidator.callStartElement(XML
Validator.java:1191)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.scanElement(XMLDocumen
tScanner.java:1862)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner$ContentDispatcher.disp
atch(XMLDocumentScanner.java:1238)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.parseSome(XMLDocumentS
canner.java:381)
        at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:1081)
        at
org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderAdapter.parse(XMLReaderAdapter.java:223)

        at org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.parse(ProjectHelper.java:117)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configureProject(ProjectHelper.jav
a:85)
        at
net.sourceforge.cruisecontrol.BuildRunner.configureProject(BuildRunner.java:
157)

I have checked various mailing lists, but have not come across a bug fix for
this.  Any pointers or a workaround would be greatly appreciated.

Mike Downes
Accelrys.Ltd