ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lenharcik Juraj" <lenhar...@gmx.de>
Subject CVS / VAJ / ANT
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2001 09:55:17 GMT
Hello,

I have a question about a release management prozess with CVS, Ant and VAJ.
The problem is, that VAJ cannot handle versioned ressources like jsp, xml,
confs, .... VAJ can only handle classes. The solution would be a CVS System
and the Connector betweet the CVS and VAJ would be ANT.

It is possible to checkout the files from the CVS to the working directory
of VAJ for the possibility to debug JSP`s. In the CVS is a folder structure
which is more structured like on the server. That means while the Ant
prozess, would be a webapp structure produced. The problem is, when changes
were done in the VAJ. How can i put the changed files to my checkout folder
for the later checkin to the CVS?

Has anyone a running system where VAJ only for the development is used and
as repository the CVS?

thanks
juraj