ant-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Tuft Muller" <...@online.no>
Subject RE: Ant 1.4.1: Javac task compiling source despite non-altered source files
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2001 08:53:05 GMT
| What's in your prepare task?

<target name="prepare">
  		<echo message="Preparing: ${ant.project.name}" />
		<tstamp>
			<format property="today" pattern="d-MMMM-yyyy" locale="en" />
		</tstamp>
		<mkdir dir="${build.dir}" />
		<mkdir dir="${build.dir}/classes" />
  	</target>

Also, forgot the Java version:

java version "1.3.0"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.0-C)
Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 2.0fcs-E, mixed mode)

As far as I can see, Ant *should* detect that the compiled files are newer
than the source files.

--

Thomas