ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ylan Segal" <y...@digiworks.tv>
Subject RE: depences?
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2001 22:49:13 GMT
you only need one javac task and one target, ant will use the compiler
specified in the build.compiler property.. you can set this property in a
number of ways.. in a target being called , from the command line
with: -Dbuild.compiler=somecompiler, from a properties file, etc.

I use the same javac task and a properties file. In the properties files my
build.compiler property is set to jikes.. when I want to use sun compiler, I
either change the file, or I call ant myTarget -Dbuild.compiler=modern

It works pretty well for me.

Ylan Segal.