ant-user mailing list archives

From kol...@get2hawaii.com (Kurt Olsen)
Subject RE: cvspass question
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2001 02:11:20 GMT
Hmm...the entry is added to a .cvspass file on the local computer not the
cvs repository.
Is the ~/.cvspass file setup with the correct rights for your login?
Did it work more than once yesterday? (good for one shot maybe?)
I don't use that command for our automated build.
I just did a cvs command line login once, quite a while ago and never logged
out.
My checkouts work fine without using cvspass in this case.
Maybe you could do that as a workaround till you solve da problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Guan, Kelly [mailto:C_Kelly.Guan@wingcast.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 2:58 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: cvspass question

<cvspass cvsroot="${cvs.root}" password="mypassword"/>

I am trying to use the above to do a unattended check out files from
CVS, the weird thing is
it worked yesterday, but today, it stoped working.
Seems there is no change in the CVS repository, but I kept on getting
errors:
access to CVSROOT by user 'myuser' is denied.

Anyone can help with this?

thanks

Kelly