ant-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Berry <>
Subject RE: JUnit problems
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 16:43:33 GMT
If you run Ant with -quiet, then I don't think the output will appear...

 -----Original Message-----
 From: Stefano Mancarella []
 Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 10:11 AM
 Subject: JUnit problems
 I've some problems using the JUnit task.
 I have some tests which load a resource from the classpath using
 This only works if I use fork=yes in my JUnit task, otherwise
 the resource
 is not found (due to classloader issues, I suppose).
 Using fork=yes two other problems arise:
 1) The tests run much slower (I can live with this)
 2) All test output is sent to standard out/err, even if i don't specify
 "withOutAndErr" (I can't live with this).
 Is it possible two have test output "swallowed" by the
 formatters, even if I
 use fork=yes ?
 To unsubscribe, e-mail:
 For additional commands, e-mail: