ant-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Berry <christopher.be...@etrade.com>
Subject RE: log4j + JUnit + Ant 1.4
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 15:56:58 GMT
Good advise. Thanks.
Couldn't the included output -- the stuff (if it is present) in between the
<system-out> and <system-err> tags, be dropped into separate HTML files in
the same dirs by junitreport itself. As, say, TestMyTest-stdout.html, and
then linked on the suite summary pages.
Cheers,
-- Chris

 -----Original Message-----
 From: Erik Hatcher [mailto:jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com]
 Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 9:40 AM
 To: Ant Users List
 Subject: Re: log4j + JUnit + Ant 1.4

 Chris,

 There is no need to post-process the generated HTML.... I'd
 recommend simply
 tweaking the XSLT sheets that are used to generate the HTML.

 Its not really feasible currently to provide a link from the
 HTML to the XML
 data files because the HTML could be generated in a different
 directory than
 the data (so generating valid hyperlinks would be a problem if
 the HTML were
 posted to a web server without the data tagging along in a relative
 directory way).

     Erik