ant-user mailing list archives

From David Oxley <d...@staffplanner.co.uk>
Subject RE: Line numbers on Stack traces
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2001 17:36:51 GMT
So it is the default has changed. Would it slow the execution of the code
much to have debug=true. Is it also slow if the code is compiled with
-g:line. If it slows down execution, I'll learn to live with no line
numbers.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Pearlman Spencer [mailto:Alan.PearlmanSpencer@Mobileaware.com]
Sent: 20 November 2001 08:49
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: Line numbers on Stack traces

For some reason, by default, ANT passes -g:none to the compiler and
there is
no way for it's default to be the same as Javacs default which is
-g:line
as far as I know.
Also, in ANT you only have debug on (all) or off (none), check out the
docs for javac
and you will see it has more options...
I wish ANT would expose these...
Alan.