ant-user mailing list archives

From David Oxley <d...@staffplanner.co.uk>
Subject Line numbers on Stack traces
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2001 17:37:55 GMT
All,

I have lost line numbers on stack traces with code compiled with Ant 1.4.
They used to be there when I compiled with Ant 1.3. Is this a default
setting that has changed, a bug with Ant 1.4, or is it just coincidence and
actually caused by something completely different.

>From the following excerpt, you can see that Tomcat line numbers come out,
but not from our sources.

      at StaffPlannerServlet.processRequest(Unknown Source)
      at com.staffplanner.base.ServletBase.doPost(Unknown Source)
      at com.staffplanner.base.ServletBase.doGet(Unknown Source)
      at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:405)

Thanks.
Dave