ant-user mailing list archives

From Kazandjian Erik <Erik.Kazandj...@siemens.atea.be>
Subject RE: upgrade from 1.3 to 1.4.1
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:07:25 GMT
This is what I did.

I untarred the tar.gz file containing the binaries for ant1.4.1
I added the file optional.jar to $ANT_HOME/lib

When I then run ant I get

No JAXP compliant XML parser found. Please visit http://xml.apache.org for a
suitable parser

So I took the old jaxp.jar file from my Ant1.3 and then the problems started

Erik

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephane Bailliez [mailto:sbailliez@imediation.com]
Sent: woensdag 14 november 2001 10:52
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: upgrade from 1.3 to 1.4.1

1) What parsers are you using to compile ?

2) What parsers do you have in Ant libs ? (ie  lib and lib/optional)

3) Make sure you compile with the attribute includeantruntime="no" in javac,
most of the time it's better not to mix things which have nothing to do.

Since getLocalName is a DOML2 method I believe you have some DOML1 parser
somewhere (say parser.jar from Ant 1.3 or such)

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France