ant-user mailing list archives

From Ying-Yi Huang <yhu...@etrade.com>
Subject RE: junitreport and Xalan2
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 01:52:44 GMT
I struggled a long time to get junitreport working with Xalan2 and ANT1.4.
The trick is to copy only xalan.jar, xerces.jar and bsf.jar to ant/lib. Then
everything works out fine.  If you copy all jar files, then you ends up with
error as stated in my previous mail about junitreport.

Ying-Yi
-----Original Message-----
From: Shane_Curcuru@lotus.com [mailto:Shane_Curcuru@lotus.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 7:30 AM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: junitreport and Xalan2

Indeed, Xalan-J 1.x is no longer officially supported.  Someone should
consider updating whoever's code this is to use the equivalent Xalan-J 2.x
code.  XSLTProcessorFactory was a Xalan-J 1.x class, and it used it's own
API to do stylesheet transformations; it is no longer available in Xalan-J
2.x.

The rough equivalent of this in Xalan-J 2.x is the
javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory, which is a JAXP-standard call.  I
know there have been discussions in Ant-land about making Ant <style? task
use different processors; I'm not sure how this impacts the junit reporting
stuff tho.

- Shane
---- you Christopher Berry <christopher.berry@etrade.com> wrote ----