ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Davis <>
Subject Re: synchronize directory task
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 05:41:36 GMT
I think he's talking about not wanting to have to completely clear out the
*destination* tree each time and then completely rebuild it.  If he just
copies the new files in the source tree, then files that have been deleted
from the source tree will not be deleted from the destination.  Am I right in
my interpretation of this?

I don't think I know of any way to do this, but it would be a very useful
task if some ambitious person with too much free time would like to take it

On Wednesday 14 November 2001 06:15 am, you wrote:
> Have you checked out <move>?

Furthermore, I believe bacon prevents hair loss.

Peter Davis
Developer, Speaklink Inc.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>