ant-user mailing list archives

From Frank Hess <hess.fr...@web.de>
Subject windows 98 shutdown after exec
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 12:27:56 GMT
Hi,

i had probelms with turbine, because my computer make a complete restart after calling ant
init. So i tested a little bit, and found out, that this little build.xml
forces my computer to restart by making the call "ant init".

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<project name="peer" default="compile" basedir=".">
  <target name="init" description="">
     <exec executable="./hallo.bat" failonerror="yes"/>
  </target>
</project>

In the hello.bat there is only one line "echo Hallo".

Can't be true?

Environment: Windows 98, Ant 1.4.1, Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build
1.3.0-C)

Does someone know why my computer restarts and what i can do to run ant with the exec-tag?

Frank