ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alan Pearlman Spencer" <Alan.PearlmanSpen...@Mobileaware.com>
Subject RE: How do i do this?
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2001 09:47:27 GMT
Is this so you can recreate them?
Maybe you should use <apply> to have the compiler (sqlj?) run
on the changed files only?

<apply executable="sqlj?" dest="src/JAVA" parallel="false">
  <arg value="-c"/>
  <arg value="-o"/>
  <targetfile/>
  <srcfile/>
  <fileset dir="src/SQL" includes="*.sqlj"/>
  <mapper type="glob" from="*.sqlj" to="*.java"/>
</apply>

-----Original Message-----
From: ArindamR@NIIT.COM [mailto:ArindamR@NIIT.COM]
Sent: 08 November 2001 05:28
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: How do i do this?

Hi,

I want to achieve the following functionality:

Remove all *.java files for which there is a corresponding .sqlj file.
For
e.g. if I have a.sqlj and b.sqlj in my source file directory, delete the
corresponding a.java and b.java. Although I can achieve this
functionality
using <script> task, is there any other way of doing this?

Regards,

Arindam.