ant-user mailing list archives

From "Vries, Michiel de" <Michiel_de_Vr...@nl.compuware.com>
Subject RE: Question on Style task
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2001 09:57:33 GMT
Hi All,

I found the problem. For some strange reason, which I have not found yet,
the Xalan/Xerces jars were not recognized in my classpath.

Putting them explicitly in the Style tag was not working (not supported in
1.3.1). However, when I placed them in my working directory and made a more
explicit reference to them in my batch file it worked...

So the error message in this case means that it cannot find the Xalan/Xerces
processor.

All in all: work to do on my environment settings :-)

Thanks for your help.

Michiel.