ant-user mailing list archives

From "STEPHENSON, Jill" <Jill.STEPHEN...@suncorpmetway.com.au>
Subject RE: Copy Task with gif files on Windows machine
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2001 22:28:20 GMT
I have copied images fine with Ant 1.3, 1.4 under Win2k,
WinNT, RedHat 7.0.  There must be something wrong
in your build process.

Check the following ...
1) Ensure that your destination directory is empty before
running the build, otherwise you will always be looking
at your corrupt images.
2) Ensure that your images are not corrupt to start with.
3) Ensure that there are no other 'weirdies' in your build
file.  Try creating a simple build file with one target that
does the copy of the images.
4) Examine the good and corrupt images closer to see
what is corrupt about them.  Is the size different?  How
much?  View them with a text editor to see if you can
isolate the differences.

--
Jill