ant-user mailing list archives

From "STEPHENSON, Jill" <Jill.STEPHEN...@suncorpmetway.com.au>
Subject RE: Copy Task with gif files on Windows machine
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2001 04:52:55 GMT
I have used copy successfully for images.  However, I don't specify
filtering or overwrite.  It almost sounds like the filtering is having an
adverse effect by editing and corrupting your files, try taking it off
as you are not using it anyway and that is the default.

--
Jill

The contents of this message are the views of the Author and do not necessarily reflect the
views of SUNCORP METWAY LTD  ABN 66 010 831 722.

The content of this e-mail, including attachments is a confidential communication between
the Suncorp Metway Group and the intended addressee. Any unauthorised use of the contents
is expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender
immediately and then delete the message and any attachment(s).

http://www.suncorpmetway.com.au