ant-user mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <bpor...@f2network.com.au>
Subject RE: RemoteTask, RemoteCopyTask
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2001 22:59:39 GMT
I have written an SCPTask, very simple - uses v1 of mindbright's ssh
utilities which are GPL.
It is a bit rough but if someone can use it I will consider cleaning it up
and posting to ant-dev.
What is the process for this?

Cheers,
Brett

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Donald [mailto:donaldp@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, 16 November 2001 9:19 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: RemoteTask, RemoteCopyTask

On Fri, 16 Nov 2001 21:19, Joel Cordonnier wrote:
> Hi !
>
> Are the RemoteTask task, RemoteCopyTask... describe in
> this article
> http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-10-2000/jw-1020-ant_p.html
> already blundled with Ant ??

Never heard of remote task or remote copy before this. It looks like the
article includes the source so you may be able to get that to compile. As
far
as I am aware iot was never submitted to ant-dev.

--
Cheers,

Pete

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the
 point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.
 The happiness of credulity is a cheap and dangerous quality."
        -- George Bernard Shaw