ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: [POLL] <style> and XSLT processors
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2001 12:21:37 GMT

As I mentioned previously, when I did the "great deal of changes" in style
task for Ant 1.4, as I wrote the testcase for them, I can assure that the
XSLP task was not working at all previous to Ant 1.4. It was throwing a NPE
because it needed to be initialize explicitely to create the hashtable were
the xsl parameters were stored....

So obviouslly no one was using it seriously or using it at all.

Stephane