ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: java.io.IOException: Not enough space
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 14:49:27 GMT

Wow ! Hélène, you obviouslly spent a long time writing your mail !!

I'm afraid the error you are having is not due to a memory problem but to a
disk space problem.
As the message says, it's a I/O Exception not a Memory error.

Check your disk space on your computer and come back to us if there's a
problem here.

ps: As far as I can see from your description and the snippets, build.xml
looks clean to me.

--
 Stéphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France