ant-user mailing list archives

From Paul Gregoire <paul.grego...@hellonetwork.com>
Subject RE: junit sequencing
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2001 17:50:32 GMT
Heres how i did it using a suite()...

import junit.framework.*;

public class TestMyConfiguration extends TestCase {

	public TestMyConfiguration(String name) {
		super(name);
	}

	public void setUp() throws Exception {
		super.setUp();
		//setup stuff clipped
	}

	public void tearDown() throws Exception {
		super.tearDown();
	}

	public void testNumberOne() throws Exception {
		//do something
	}

	public static Test suite() {
		TestSuite suite = new TestSuite();
		suite.addTest(new TestMyConfiguration("testNumberOne"));
		suite.addTest(new TestMyConfiguration("testNumberTwo"));
		suite.addTest(new TestMyConfiguration("testNumberFive"));
		return suite;
	}
}