ant-user mailing list archives

From "Gaurav Gupta (2001)" <ggu...@sapient.com>
Subject javadoc problem
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2001 13:42:37 GMT
Hi,

I am using the javadoc task as follows:

<javadoc packagenames="com"
           sourcepath="/export/home/ft_build/fttsource/classes/"

           destdir="/export/home/ft_build/fttsource/api/"
           author="true"
           version="true"
           use="true">
</javadoc>

The ../fttsource/classes/com/* contains all the class files.
"com.ftt.ei.application.adapter.db" is also a package. I have also tried
giving the packagenames as "com.ftt.ei.application.adapter.db" and
"com.ftt.ei.application.adapter.*"
The error I am getting is the following. Pls help me resolve this.

start:
  [javadoc] Generating Javadoc
  [javadoc] Javadoc execution
  [javadoc] 1 error
  [javadoc] javadoc: No package, class, or source file found named