ant-user mailing list archives

Subject CJAN/JJar/Maven/Gump was Re: [POLL] jakarta-ant-templates
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2001 16:07:14 GMT
You might wait some time.

I remembered cjan, did a quick search, and posted the link after seeing your message, but
digging further it seems that cjan has recently died in favour of jjar:

But that's not all! Never stopping at only one implementation of anything :) jakarta have
yet another dependency downloader called maven here:

Both maven and jjar are apparently looking to use the 'gump' descriptors because they exist

But... neither jjar nor maven appear to have had a single commit in the last two months. So
none of the options look too healthy at the moment - which is a shame.