ant-user mailing list archives

From Medha Kamat <>
Subject Newbie question
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 17:23:40 GMT

there is a file which installs project in virtual directory
In this file i have following  property tag for specifying properties

<property file="" />

question is how can these properties and values could be refered
again ..for example if i want to use them again in for some
purpose file

#virtual root dir
#server software
#server's configuration
#IRML files
#OMML files
#variable space
#store proxyltes
#java virtual

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Berry []
Sent: 16 November 2001 15:21
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: log4j + JUnit + Ant 1.4

Yeah. It all works fine with a FileAppender. Only this is not rolled in
nicely with the JUnit Formatter's output, and adds another artifact to

I am thinking of using Ant to post process the generated HTML files to
include a link, if any, to the log4j file. Currently, AFAIK, the
generated HTML doesn't refer to it's included output right anyway.

-- Chris