ant-user mailing list archives

From Medha Kamat <Medha.Ka...@thundercrack.com>
Subject Newbie question
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 17:23:40 GMT

there is a Install.sh file which installs project in virtual directory
In this file i have following  property tag for specifying properties
file

<property file="install.properties" />

question is how can these properties and values could be refered
again ..for example if i want to use them again in insatll.sh for some
purpose

install.properties file

#virtual root dir
install.root=/tmp/testinstall
#server software
install.program=/usr/local/proxy
#server's configuration
install.confdir=/etc/proxy
#IRML files
install.irml=/var/proxy/irml
#OMML files
install.omml=/var/proxy/omml
#variable space
install.var=/var
#store proxyltes
install.prox=/var/proxylet
#java virtual
install.java_home=/usr/java/jdk1.3.0_03/jre